Infuse MissionAnswers "Who", "What", "Why", and "How"?
Teaching Biblical Principles to help young adults establish and maintain their relationship with God the Father and Jesus Christ; empowering them to share the gospel and meet the daily challenges of life.
who does infuse target?
- The program is designed to encourage young adults (ages 17 to 35) who are currently attending the church.
- The program is also designed to reach out to young adults throughout the world who have questions to lifes most pressing challenges by various mediums. This website and all it offers is an example of information available which is designed to enhance your life. Those of you with additional questions or would like personal contact for additional discussion, may make those requests known to the Church of God, International by emailing us at [email protected] or calling us at 1-903-939-2929 Mon-Fri, Central Time, USA
Infuse was originally initiated, by the Church of God International, to “INFUSE” our young people with passion for biblical values and win the support and interest of young adults from around the world.
how does infuse do this?
We are teaching the basics of God’s Word through several vehicles. Each of these vehicles is a tool intended to provide opportunities for young adults to learn God’s Word, to practice what is learned, which in turn empowers them to go out into the world and evangelize the Good News.
Tools Used: The Infuse magazine; website; retreats and special activities during the year; the Feast of Tabernacles; the Church of God International.
what are the basics infuse teaches?
- Time management
- Making a plan and setting goals for ones life
- Developing a relationship with ones Creator: Jesus Christ
- Realizing that God cares about them and has a specific plan for them
- How to use ones gifts
- How to develop good relationships with the opposite sex
- How to have a happy marriage
- How to rear ones children
- How to obey God in todays culture
- Observance of the Holy Days listed in Leviticus 23
- Observance of the weekly Sabbath (Saturday) with Church attendance where/when possible